Praying Band was formed in June 1984 to arrest the exodus of our youths to these new generation churches by the order of the Primate Most Rev. J A Adetiloye of the Anglican Communion.
This fellowship came to full existence in June 1984 under the Vicar of the Church All Saints Anglican Church Surulere Rev. Canon Iwuchukwu.
In the middle of 1984 Many Societies was formed and Praying Band was formed Led by S. M. Nzeka now late
ACHIEVEMENT OF THE BAND
The band grew very fast and nearly the whole church became members of the band.
- Fasting on Wednesday was compulsory for all members on fellowship days and produced miracles, love and understanding.
- Introduction of Prayer Request to Members and the Church
- Aim Visitation to Members and other Church Members who are indisposed and praying for them and God answers and thus earned the fellowship Praying Band of Miracles. We also hold retreats. Revivals are organised with the Church.
- The Band started the House fellowship on Thursday of the week.
- Weekly Wednesday Fellowship by 5.00 pm
- We intercede for the Church, The Country and the World
- S. M. NZEKA (LATE)
- SIR (DR) JONA EZE
- LADY EDNA AHAIWE ( CURRENT)
We hope to do better years to come.