- We graciously welcome all our friends, guests and brethren who are worshiping with us today. The Divine Helper, the Almighty God will give you mercy and you will find grace in Him to help you in your time of need in Jesus name.
- Today is Children/Young People Harvest. We appreciate God for all our children and pray God that they will excel in all their academic and life undertakings in Jesus name.
- The Vicar will be on leave from Monday 4th to Saturday 24th September, 2017 Please pray for him and the family.
- This Programme contains the Order of Service for next Sunday. Please come with it.
- Next Sunday is Holy Communion /Revival Service at 7:00 A.M Combined.
- The 31Day annual vigil ends this Thursday, 31st August at 12:00 mid-night to 3.00a.m. Come and be part of it.
- The month of September begins on Friday. The Morning of Mercy- a Holy Communion Service/Prophetic Declaration Session holds at 6.30a.m.
- The first Wednesday in September is next week, 6th September - Holy Communion Healing Service at 6.00pm. Please come in faith to receive your healing.
- The staff and priests will have a fasting and prayer session every first day of the month at 12.00noon to 1.00pm. The first one is this Friday. Please any programme in the Church on that day, should give space in the Church Auditorium for this.
- The Vicar highly appreciates all who attended the presentation of his book “THE EUCHARISTIC HEALING” (Exploring the potentials in the Holy Communion) last Sunday, for those who could not attend, your support is needed and will equally be appreciated personally. You can have a copy and put your support in the enclosed envelope.
- Work is progressing very well at the permanent site of The Saints Nursery and Primary School located at No 9/11 Adedapo Street, Off Tejuosho Road, Surulere. For us to accomplish our September 2017 movement schedule, we need your financial support.
- We need more of our members to take up sponsorship of some items in the school project. A family has taken the aluminium roofing, while another has taken 66 of the windows. Other brethren have taken some doors and windows. The 1800 x 1200mm Casement Red Aluminium costs N45,000 each and we need 95 nos. The 1200 x 2100mm Double Metal Door costs N40,000 and we need 30 nos. The 900 x 1200mm. Single Metal Door costs N30,000 and we need 17 nos. Please contact the Vicar if the Lord is touching you.
- All hands must be on deck for the success of the launching of the School Building Project Fund fixed for Saturday, October 14, 2017 at Air Force Officers' Mess, Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island.
- The Computer training on advanced Desktop publishing, core Graphics, Printing Technology and Web Design and Hosting is resumed classes on the 14th AUGUST. Parents are encouraged to take advantage of school being on vacation to send in their wards. Classes are held Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays between 9: 00a.m – 12noon and 6.00pm. to 9.000pm. Humphrey Onyeka for Youth Empowerment Committee.
- Henceforth all the groups, fellowships and societies that hold retreat, whether inside or outside the Church MUST close on Saturday evening and come back that evening.
- Diocesan Elderly Fellowship Clinic Holds on Thurs. 31|08|17 at 9am. Venue All Saints Church Yaba. Our bus will leave here at 8.30am.
We commiserate with these brethren who lost their dear ones:
i. Mr. Chidiebere Igwe and Mrs. Lucy N. Arinze – their father whose burial is on 5th September
ii. Mr. Frank Umeh & Mr. Gabriel Umeh – their mother Whose Burial I on 14th September at Umuchu
iii. Mr. Emeka Mark Omenihu – his father
iv. Mrs. Favour Akubundu – her mother whose burial is on 14th September
v. Mr. Chris Okpalifo – his mother Ezinne Selinah Okpalifo whose burial is on Friday 1st September at Agulu
We commiserate with Mrs. Uche Okeke, who lost her husband Mr. Echezona Okeke Burial arrangements by the family.
Calls are made for a N100, 000 prized Chief Babatunde Ede Memorial Competition Youth Christian Essay Contest for youths in our Diocese. Those interested should see Rev Sam Nwakerendu for details.
The 7.00pm Adult Harvest & Sales holds on Sunday, 25th September at 7.00am Combined Service. Harvest Groups will hold brief meeting within the 7.00am and 10.00am services 10th and 17th September.
We thank God for the safe delivery by these sisters:
i. Mrs Chinenye Nnodu
ii. Mrs Okeke (Bro Chidiebere Okeke’s wife)
iii. Mrs. Onyinye Ayogu
The 2017 Diocesan Mothers’ Union Enrolment Service takes place in this Church Saturday, 7th October, 2017 at 10.00a.m.
The 2017 Confirmation Service in Surulere Archdeaconry holds on Sunday, 8th October at 10.00am in this Church. Our 7am Mattins Service will stop at 8.45am.
There will be neither Baptism nor Wedding in these two Saturdays 7th and 14th October, 2017.
Sunday, 1st October, 2017 is a Holy Communion/Praise Service/Independence Programme at 7.00a.m Combined. We will appreciate if we come in the national colours of Green and white, or a resemblance. We need to thank God for our country and pray for her.
Next Baptism holds on Saturday, 16th September, 2017 at 9.00am and pre-baptismal class takes place the same day at 8.00am. It is compulsory for parents and god- parents of the child.
We need the services of a Day Security Man. If you are interested, please apply to the Vicar and submit the application in the office.
The Church Crèche needs the services of a Nanny. Interested persons to apply to the Chairman, School Board through the Vicar.
The Saints Nursery & Primary School’s uniform will be changed. Interested tailors to apply to the Chairman, School Board, through the Vicar.
The Royal Women (Group 3) of the Women's Prayer Meeting are sweeping the Church in September 2017.
We have published the Church Membership Directory (male and female) for only adults. Children's own will come later. Check your name, and if it is not there, pick a form to fill when you are truly an adult member of the Church.
The Mothers' Union and Woman Guild Enrolment training continues as scheduled.
The Church Bible Class holds every Friday at 6.00pm please be part of it.
Counselling and Deliverance Session hold every Thursday at 10.00am – 3:00p.m.
Jesus Antenatal Clinic for pregnant and awaiting women take place every Wednesday at 10:00a.m.
Business Breakthrough Fellowship holds every Thursday at 7.00am- 9.30am.
Someone has a pack of smoke fish at N1,000 per pack. Please see the Sexton for it.
Remember to drop your Diocesan Clergy Appreciation envelope.
All the COE workers, both old and new will have a retreat on Saturday, 2nd September at 8.00a.m at the Sunday School Hall.
The Rising Stars Fellowship Annual Revival holds on Thursday 7th & 8th September @ 6.00pm. the theme is Exercising a dominion mandate (Gen 1:26) and the speaker is Evang. Isaiah Ndubunekwe. While the Thanksgiving is on Sunday, 10th September, 2017 at 10.00a.m Service.
Boys’ and Girls’ Brigade Enrolment Service takes place on Sunday, 17th September, 2017 at 10.00a.m. Service.
The Lagos City Chorale (Nigeria’s Multi International Award Winning Choir) directed by Sir Emeka Nwokedi Will on Sunday 10th September at All Saints Anglican Church, Montgomery Road, Yaba at 5:00pm, present a sacred oratorio “THE CREATION” by Joseph Haydn. This choral masterpiece reenacts in a musical form, God’s creation of the world. The Admission is Free but Donations will be Appreciated.
Register your Child in Our Tender Saints Day Care. Where they will be well be well taken care of.
Age: 4months - 2 years.
The well documented book in correcting English spoken errors by Pastor William Bendega is available from Bro Adol Oduche at N1000. It is a very good book
IN HIS PRESENCE, a Monthly Diocesan programme holds this Wednesday, August 30 at 9.00am. At the Cathedral Church of St. Jude, Ebute Metta.
The AYF appreciates everyone who participated in our Album launch last month. For those who are yet to respond to our invitation there is room for you to do so. The music Album is still on sale at the security post and the bookshop. Please Get your copy now.
RISING STAR 22nd ANNIVERSARY. Theme - Exercising Dominion Mandate. Date; 7th to 10th, sept, 2017. Time;6pm Daily. Guest Minister; Evang. Isaiah Ndunekwe.
We rejoice with Mr. Chidiebere and Mrs. Ekpereamaka Okeke who were blessed with a Baby Boy.